Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Homesick-ey



Lately I have been missing my Colorado trees. Like in a major way. Other things I have been missing:






1. My brother's shows






2. My Mama Mafia






3. (Mom, I'll make more shout outs when you start to read my blog) ;)






4. My favorite Whole Foods.






5. The "crisp" fall air






6. Scarves and bundling up so my pink-cheeked babies can play in the park






7. SNOW! (I can't believe I am admitting it!)






8. Pueblo Mexican Food






9. the good thrift stores






10. cheaper gas and food






Ok now Gillian, here's the time to insert things I am grateful for so I don't sound like a spoiled little shit:






1. The Amazing opportunity to come to law school here






2. The great elementary school Violet is attending






3. The beautiful sunshine that shines almost every day






4. The ocean is only 20-30 minutes away






5. The fact that I get to be at home with my babies






6. Travis' internship






7. Nice neighbors






8. Sweet friends here






9. a nice preschool for my Ollie






10. We are HALF WAY done with Law School!!!!






1 comment:

emilyaaa said...

Top 10 things Colorado misses about YOU:
1)your pretty little face
2) your style--the "only Gillian could pull that off" style that we ALL envy!!
3)your hair--much like the Colorado weather--ever changing and always AWESOME!
4)your brilliant little 14 year-old in a 6 year-old's body
5)your naughty little boy who has you twice wrapped around his finger
6)your itty-bitty little angel who we barely know and can't get enough pictures of!!!
7)your recycling, composting, cloth-diapering, hippie-lovin' ways!!!
8)your magical way of making people happy even when they really just want to be pissy
9)coming to your house and finding that you've painted, rearranged, redecorated, reupholstered, repurposed and re-beautified it yet again!!
10) EVERYTHING else that's awesome about you which could never even begin to fit into a tiny little list of ten things!!!

Love your guts, lady!!! half way done--congratulations to both of you!!!