Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ollie-Peak (speak)

















There are many things I love about Ollie. I love the fact that he never lets anything ruin his day. Nothing. Not time outs. Nothing. One of my favorite things about him though is his speech. I told myself that I would write them down even though it would be hard to forget now that we ALL speak Ollie speak (even Violet who never mispronounced a word in her life. Oh wait-there was one. She said "Chafter" instead of "Chapter")







Anyway, my faves are as follows:



"Pooky"-Spooky
"Cary"-Scary
"Pider"-Spider (best when used with spooky, "Mommy, there is a Pooky Pider in my room!"
"Tick"-stick
"Brussel Prouts"
"Keleton"-skeleton
"No"-snow
"Fire Mud"-fire wood
"Muddy"-woody (the cowboy ;) )
"Pinano"-Piano (used when speaking of his recurring bad dream of the tiny "keleton playing the pinano fast!" )
"Baloo"-blue (as in his favorite color)






* Some side notes
-I finally started reading The Help. Usually I am always the last to read the good uns. I am loving it so far.
-I am pretty sure I either have celiac disease (which I have found is hereditary, Thanks Nanny!) a dairy allergy or goodness knows what else. Lame. Oh well, could be TONS worse.
-Penny's top four teeth FINALLY popped out
-I don't know who's more excited to see "Puss In Boots" me or Violet!

No comments: