Sunday, October 16, 2011

Please don't give up on me!

Ok ok. I know. I am lame. If any of my friends are still interested in my blog, this one's for you (Lindsay). I am trying to hit on some key points since I last posted (like, a year ago)

1. Ollie started preschool. He loves it and his teachers love him despite the fact that "sometimes he has a hard time staying on task" -shocking I know. He is probably got the most infectious smile in the world, even when I am SUPER pissed.

2. Violet is also loving school and doing so well. She has been named citizen of the month again (it's all in the parenting-if anyone needs advice, please feel free to ask ;) ) She is reading chapter books now! CHAPTER BOOKS! She is still really into animals and also has fallen in love (obsessed with) drawing. On everything! Her drawings are so funny-especially the ones about poop which I am embarassed to admit that I laugh equally as hard at.

3. Penny is so sweet. She is tiny but mighty! She is still a whopping 15 lbs. (yes for a 13 month old) and is crawling all over the place. She is feisty just like Violet was and it makes me giggle. She doesn't let anything get in her way, especially her brother who sometimes "accidently" pushes her over. She smacks right back (not that I am condoning this behavior, but it does make me feel good that she takes no guff). I love this little peanut.

4. Travis is working so hard with school and his internship and I cannot believe that in December we will be officially "half way done" with school! Woah! I am so proud of him for everything he does!

5. I am gonna be 30 in December. How the hell did that happen?

6. Our fish is still alive even though she only has one eye and has made a few suicide attempts.

That's a pretty good catch up I think.......hopefully not another year until I do it again! ;)

1 comment:

emilyaaa said...

oh, i LOVE the updates! didn't even know you had a fish!! and that she's missing an eye? and that Violet is so big, and Penelope is so fiesty! I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!