Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's "Punkin" time Y'all!

I have always hated when people pronounce pumpkin like "punkin" I think the thing that did it for me was my 3rd grade teacher who said it that way. She also referred to crayons as "crans." I associate these two words with general yucky-ness because she emabarrassed the hell out of me when I returned to school after being sick a few days. She showed her genuine concern by asking me if front of the whole class, "Gillian, how is your diarrhea?" Ew. It has sinced turned into another cute Ollie word and I love it said like that now. Kids are so awesome-so theraputic, yes?!

We had fun today playing dress up with Penny. I love having little people to play with, especially since she's the best sport and lets me change her 50 times. So here's her "Halloweenie Punkin" (Ollie speak) fashion show. What's your favorite? (Mom and Emily, since you are the only two that comment? ) ;)




The old battle of Good VS. Evil.............














Mom I am pretty sure I already know your choice. :)




































Sweet little mini-Dorothy

































Love this little kitty butt!









































Repurposed kitty ears/tail
























































































3 comments:

emilyaaa said...

Oh my gosh, i seriously am hopping on a plane today to come and eat up your little penelope!! I canNOT get enough of her!!! and i can't possibly choose which of those costumes is the bestest! ALL OF THEM!!! love it!! love you!!

Team Millward said...

Holy Crap! It's about freaking time! Why did you not let me or anyone know sooner about your blog changing?! I seriously checked your other one nonstop. I'm so glad you are back to blogging,makes me miss you soooo much! Cannot wait to see you and the family!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

fraccialI love all her pix, BUT I must say she sure looks like a natural in that first outfit. HHHMMMMMMM I remember VV did too! Do they know their Memu has an outfit just like it? I love you, all my goobles and goblins!! Memu xxxxxooooo